Fixed Asset Staff
- Main Duties: Provide, process, input and documenting the data to assist the Finance & Accounting Department related to the Fixed Asset reports issuance and implementation of Asset Management Procedure.
- Other Duties: Checks and numeraires on the purchase of fixed assets owned by PT JPI. Perform a physical examination and pasting of asset number tagging. Assist to disseminate the PT JPI asset management procedures on Site.
- Minimum Bachelor Degree in Accounting from reputable university.
- Minimum GPA 3.00
- Male/ Female with maximum 30 years old.
- Minimum experience at least 2-3 years in Mining Company or Retail company as Fixed Asset Staff.
- Fresh graduated arre welcome to apply.
- Honest, neat and detail oriented.
- Computer Literature.
- Good Communication Skill.
- Fluent in English is a must.
- Willing to be placed at Tanjung Tabalong (Kalimantan Selatan).
- Responsible for the development of Adaro Indonesia Long Term Mining Plans, liaising with internal stakeholders to ensure the completion of the following associated long term plans:Water Management, Waste Dumping Management, Land Management, Marketing.
- Completion of internal JORC Reservation Estimations and supporting documentation for Adaro Energy.
- Development of Mine Planning Tools and processes for Adaro Indonesia.
- Support the development of Innovative Mining Methods to reduce mining cost and enable increased mine production.
- Provide Mine Planning support to other Adaro Energy functions as required.
- The development of Mining Engineers through the provision training and mentoring
- Min. Bachelor Degree in Mine Engineering.
- Having experience in Mine Operations and/or Mine Planning (including supervisory experience).
- Operation of Mine Planning Software (Auto CAD or Minescape, XPAC and/or 3D Dig).
- Advance Training MS Office.
- Mining Economics and Strategy.
- High proficiency in written and verbal English.
- Work location : Jakarta (Indonesia).