PT Pelabuhan Indonesia III (Persero), hereinafter referred to as PT Pelindo III (Persero) is a State Owned Enterprise engaged in the transportation sector. The company duties, authority and responsibilities is managing the Public Ports in seven provinces in Indonesia, East Java, Central Java, Bali, South Kalimantan, Central Kalimantan, West Nusa Tenggara and East Nusa Tenggara. PT Pelabuhan Indonesia III (Persero) currently, opening employment opportunities for Indonesia's best peoples who have high integrity, hard working, conscientious and competent to join and fill the position:
- Citizen of Indonesia.
- Male / female.
- Maximum age 40 years old (ANT-I & ANT-II) and 35 years old (ANT-III).
- Minimum education ANT-III preferably ANT-II & ANT-I.
- Experienced as Shipmaster with minimum sailing period 3 years.
- Minimum height 160 cm.
- Not color blind and no wearing glasses / soft lens.
- Proficient in English (active).
- Having certificate of:
- Basic Safety Training (BST).
- Advance Fire Fighting (AFF).
- Survival Craft and Rescue Boats (SCRB).
- Attach Statement Letter on Rp 6,000 stamp duty as listed below.
- Application letter and curriculum vitae.
- 3 sheets 4x6 size colour photograph, maximum 6 months ago.
- Legalized copy of education certificates, SD, SLTP, SLTA, ANT-III / ANT-II / ANT-I.
- Copy of identity card (KTP & a valid KSK).
- Copy of all seafarer certificates.
- Legalized copy of seaman book.
- Copy of Surat Keterangan Pengalaman Berlayar from Harbor Master.
- Original copy of valid Surat Keterangan Catatan Kepolisian (SKCK).
- Surat Pengalaman Kerja (if any).
- Statement Letter on Rp 6,000 stamp duty.
Recruitment | Recruitment