PT Kalimantan Prima Persada (KPP) is a subsidiary of PT Pamapersada Nusantara (PAMA), a leading mining company in South East Asia. 99,9% shares composition of KPP owned by PT Pamapersada Nusantara and 0.1% by PT United Tractors Engineering. The improvement of Human Resources, the correct application of technology, professional management systems and the commitment towards safety at work, and nature preservation will always be the priorities. KPP aims to provide the best result for the stakeholders. In the future, KPP will become a prominent company as well as a trustworthy and reliable partner in the coal mining industry.(Astra Group).
Fresh Graduate Development Program
- Candidate MUST possess Diploma (D3) majoring in Economics (Accounting, Management, Development)
- Minimum GPA of 2.75
- Fresh graduates/Entry level applicants are encouraged to apply.
- Maximum age 27 years old
- Able to operate Computer
- Full-Time positions available
- Skillfull in managing time and multitasking
- Good analytical thinking
- Wiliing to be placed in all operational area of PT KPP