PT Nestle Indonesia - As the leading Food Nutrition, Health and Wellness Company, Nestlé has for the past 138 years produced the best products with a passion for excellence in food safety and quality. If you share the same passion for excellence we invite people with professional knowledge, personal integrity, and strong motivation to excel and enjoy facingchallenges in a dynamic organization, to join us as:
Job Description :
- Commercial (Sales & Marketing)
- Supply Chain
- Human Resources
- Legal & Corporate Affairs
- Minimum Barchelor (S1) degree with minimum GPA 3.00 of 4.00 Scale
- Fresh graduates or expected to graduate in August 2013 or those with 0-1 year of working experience
- Has an exciting life as shown by active involvement in extracurricular activities e.g student senate, events committee, social activities (assuming in leadership position will be an advantage) or has received recognition and award on achievement acquired e.g scholarship, student exchange
- Possess excellent communication skills
- Fluent in English (both verbal and written)
- Adaptable to challenging circumstances
- Desire to embark on a lifelong career in the leading food, beverage and wellness company in the world
- Have educational background in:
- Commercial (Sales & Marketing): Any major, preferably from Economic, Management, Communication, Public Relations, Industrial Engineering, Business Administration, International Relations
- Technical: Engineering (Industrial, Chemical, Electrical, Mechanical), Food Technology
- Supply Chain: Engineering (Mechanical, Electrical, Chemical, Industrial), Supply Chain Management
- Human Resources: Psychology, Management, Industrial Engineering, Law, Math, Statistic
- Finance: Accounting, Finance
- Procurement: Engineering (Industrial, Chemical, Mechanical), Management, Finance
- Legal and Corporate Affairs: Law, Public Relations, Communication
The selection will consist of several steps:
- Fill in the Application Form
We get thousands of applicants every year, so make sure you stand out from the others. Highlight your best points, sell yourself through information you give to us (Download the profile form) and tell us what sets you apart from the other candidates.
- Campus Roadshow: 3-minute pitch
We will conduct a seminar on our Campus Roadshow to meet you and give you the opportunity to know Nestlé better. The seminar will be followed by a 3-minute self-selling pitch in English by selected candidates. The pitch is designed to introduce yourself and sell your profile to us.
- RFB (Reasoning for Business) Test
After we are convinced by your pitch, we will invite you to our online Reasoning for Business Test. The test is using case-based questions and common workplace setting. This test will measure the critical thinking skills required in business and professional settings. There is no specific business knowledge required; the questions are set in familiar business related scenario. All information needed is provided in the questions.
- Assessment Center
This is where we test you in various different simulation exercises, so just be yourself and show us what you are made of. Your assessment center could include some of these activities:
- Group Exercise – a business case is presented to you and you will have the opportunity to discuss and come up with the best solutions. You will need to make a quality contribution and stand by your views if you think they are right as well as be cooperative with others.
- "Your Aspiration" Presentation – we will let you describe and present your career aspiration to the assessors. In this session we expect that you can link your passion and your job preferences.
- HR Interview – in the last session of Assessment Center, we will have an interview with our best HR team to get your personal and professional profile in details. Just be yourself and be confident!
- Final Interview
Congratulations! You will have the opportunity to meet and be interviewed by our Board of Directors and Senior leadership team responsible for the function you have applied to. This is the last part of your assessment process.
Selected candidates will be offered a competitive remuneration package and career opportunity, and various training programs. Interested applicants may send application, Application letter, CV, recent photograps, copy of ID card, copy of academic certificate and transcripts in soft file (doc or pdf file format) to PT Nestle Indonesia at email link below. Write format email subject : interest MT applied department_university_name (example : Finance_UI_Andi Rahman) ons your email subject (Maximum email size 1 MB). Only short-listed candidates will be notified. Selected candidates will be offered a competitive renumeration package and career opportunity, and various training programs. Closing Date : 14 June 2013.Email | Form