Kemenpora or the Ministry of Youth and Sports of Republic of Indonesia is the Indonesian government ministries engaged in youth and sports affairs. In accordance with the work program of Kementerian Pemuda dan Olahraga Republik Indonesia in 2013, Kemenpora through Dinas Pemuda dan Olahraga Propinsi Jawa Tengah invites the best Indonesian young people to join as :
Program Pemuda Sarjana Penggerak Pembangunan di Pedesaan (PSP-3) Angkatan 23
General Requirements :
- Bachelor Degree (S1) from all majors, preferably from Economics, Finance, Information Technology and Social Science (attach Copy of academic certificate and Transcript)
- Maximum age 27 years old in September 2013, evidenced by :
- Legalized copy of Birth Certificate
- Copy of ID Card
- Not married Certificate from the Head of the Village office.
- Statement letter : willing to not married during the contract period of PSP-3 and given by applicant's parents (stamped Rp 6000)
- Statement letter : unrestricted contract with other institutions / agencies and not continuing education during the performance of the contract (stamped Rp 6000)
- Have not been following the Program Pemuda Sarjana Penggerak Pembangunan di Pedesaan (PSP-3)
- Willing to be assigned in rural areas throughout Indonesia (outside the province of origin).
- Willing to sign the working contract for 2 years
- SKCK and Drug-Free from Police Office
- Have a good skill in writing and documenting through information technology
- Statement letter : willing to not applying / become PNS during Contract (stamped Rp6000).
- Recent color photograph 3 x 4 cm (2 sheets)